Customer Support Agent - Investor Dealer Room
This at-will position as Customer Support Agent provides an essential service to our customers and our company by delivering on ResMan’s “Service First” commitment through timely, individualized, service-oriented support to our customers. Customer Support Agents provide assistance to our customers with their technical issues while also providing an incredible customer experience. Customer Support Agents are our primary liaisons between our customers and ResMan interacting with our clients via phone, chats and emails.
ResMan recently acquired Investor Deal Room (IDR), an investor management software that helps real estate sponsors raise capital more efficiently, report to investors, and manage documents through an intuitive experience. The Customer Support Agent, IDR will be responsible for supporting IDR customers to troubleshoot issues and facilitate business initiatives that support investor management applications.
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions, or tasks that the job may require. The core duties and responsibilities of ResMan’s Customer Support include, but are not limited to the following:
- Overall responsibility to deliver support services and facilitate business initiatives that support Investor Management related applications.
- Comfortable providing property management & investor management related support including helping clients find and resolve system errors, user errors and other troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to work with clients troubleshooting technical issues with IDR, a ResMan Company, including network, integrations and system issues. Successful agent will utilize effective questioning techniques to identify issues; able to clearly communicate steps necessary to resolve issues, consistently confirms successful completion of troubleshooting to ensure effective resolution.
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; follows-through on commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Strong Planning/Organizing skills - Prioritizes and plans work activities; proper documentation of issue resolution in a timely manner, including escalations. Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments. Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments prepared and on time.
- Belief and Commitment to ResMan’s Core Values:
- Minimum one-year Property Management or Investor Management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; relevant commensurate experience
- Troubleshooting property management or Investment Management issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel experience required; Microsoft Word, CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Own What You Do - You commit to individual accountability and fulfilling our vision.
- Believe in the Impossible - We believe everything is possible through creative thinking and exceptional effort.
- Win Together - We consistently deliver outstanding results through collaborative, supportive and trusted relationships.