Customer Support Agent II - CRM
At ResMan, we are a dedicated, inventive, and passionate customer focused team determined to change the way multifamily professionals interact with their software. Our enterprise class platform continues to garner enthusiasm and advocacy from multifamily leaders because we not only create software people love, we champion the cause of our customers and partners in the industry.
- Become a ResMan CRM platform domain expert
- Troubleshooting basic and advanced ResMan software and CRM issues
- Serve as subject matter expert on complex escalation cases
- Work with clients and other support agents to troubleshoot technical issues with ResMan’s suite of products.
- Utilize effective questioning techniques to identify issues; able to clearly communicate steps necessary to resolve issues, consistently confirms successful completion of troubleshooting to ensure effective resolution.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; follows-through on commitments.
- Coach newer and less experienced agents. Provide documentation on “How To” scenarios that will improve knowledge in support and could be incorporated to our Knowledge Data Base.
- Develop bootcamp sessions for Support and Trainers on ResMan topics to help increase knowledge and improve overall troubleshooting skills.
- Actively participate in initiatives to create enhanced training curriculums for ResMan team members for Support, Training and Onboarding.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Participate in strategy meetings with Product team to communicate enhancements and issues
- 3+ years’ experience in multifamily property management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience in customer support and/or account management
- Knowledge and experience using and/or supporting marketing automation and lead management tools such as Marketo, Drift, HubSpot or similar CRM software
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers and partners
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and accountability
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Cloud-based software, Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, CRM software (Salesforce)