Integration Partner Program Specialist
ResMan is a provider of cloud-based software services to the multifamily housing industry. One in three Americans rent their homes and ResMan makes software that makes that possible. ResMan is dedicated to delivering exceptional service experience for owners, managers, and residents of multifamily real estate.
The Integration Partner Program Specialist reports to the Senior Vice President of Product Management and acts as a subject matter expert on ResMan’s integrated partner program. The ResMan Partner Program is a program which represents a critical strategic approach supporting an open network taken by ResMan in the market.
This Specialist position is responsible for partnering with the Channel Partner Program SVP and leaders from the Product, Development and Client Services teams to develop the deepest knowledge of how ResMan’s partner integrations work, how to troubleshoot and resolve issues while cultivating key contacts with each partner for escalated customer support situations.
The Integration Partner Program Specialist plays an essential role in ResMan by offering insights, feedback and recommendations to the Channel Partner Program SVP while also acting as an escalation resource for Account Management, Implementations, Training, Support and Product Specialists. Similarly, this role is also responsible for leading new vendor partner onboarding and communication processes, testing and certification, as well as assisting in monitoring vendor performance to established service level standards.
The ResMan Partner Program is designed to promote the growth and success of the partners and to cultivate a broad vendor advocate network for ResMan products while providing a seamless service experience to ResMan customers.
The core duties and responsibilities of ResMan’s Integration Partner Program Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates onboarding of new channel partners
- Acts as the ResMan Partner Network subject matter expert for Tier 2 Support Agents escalating Integration issues
- Act as a key partner program advocate within the ResMan organization to ensure access to resources and execution of the product plan
- Participates in high-urgency, critical support situations involving channel partners
- Monitors vendor performance, generates reports for Channel Partner Program SVP and Finance, and assists with escalations for new integration activations from Implementation Associates
- Writes and maintains activation instructions and troubleshooting documents for ResMan’s online knowledge base to support customer self-help options and provide documented resources for Tier 2 Agents and Implementation Associates
- Maintains vendor partner records and details in ResMan’s instance of Salesforce
- Design and implement strong internal processes and policies that create a seamless user experience for customers employing ResMan products integrated with channel partner solutions
- Manage the ResMan Integration Platform in accordance with Software as a Service industry best practices to ensure excellent data exchange between ResMan product and vendors
- Engage with fellow leaders within the Development team by providing direction, monitoring progress and performing pre- and post-release quality assurance testing on software enhancements impacting the channel partner program
- Coordinate the ongoing integration efforts with all channel partners to ensure the stability and usability of the ResMan Integration Platform
- Act as the primary partner advocate within the ResMan organization to ensure access to resources and execution of the product plan
- Contribute insight, recommendations and detailed information to ResMan’s Product team and the Senior Vice President of Product Management for annual budgeting purposes of partner network revenue
- Other job duties as assigned
- Three to five years of high-level technical support experience
- Two to five years of experience working with third-party services in vendor partner relationships
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle
- Understanding of multifamily housing industry
- Exceptional written communications skills
- Excellent professional bearing
- Experience interacting with senior executives within a customer or prospect organization
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required Position is in Plano, TX