Product Manager IDR
Product Manager, IDR
The Product Manager, IDR is responsible for defining, executing and owning the product strategy and product lifecycle tasks for Investor Deal Room, a ResMan Company. Delivering against ResMan’s strategic product roadmap, Product Managers balance priorities to continuously enhance ResMan’s SaaS based multifamily management products. Ideal candidates have a strong product management background, proven innovation skills, the ability to be a catalyst for change in a matrixed environment, and experience with B2B and B2C products.
At ResMan we believe that great software starts with great product management. We are an intensely passionate and customer focused group with a need for action and an expectation that we are solving for awesome user experiences. Industry experience in multifamily property management software or investor management and services is a plus.
- Develop new software product concepts, designs, or enhancements to existing product design that reflect market and user requirements.
- Conduct research to develop understanding of customer segments and user personas.
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize inputs from product analytics, financial data, customers and internal stakeholders into justifiable product requirements that will drive our product vision.
- Develop business plan and contribute to the strategic planning process to ensure continued alignment of product strategy with overall company strategy
- Translate product priorities into actionable, clearly communicated product stories for software engineering. Conduct frequent user testing with lightweight prototypes.
- Ensure that products achieve their targeted revenue and usage goals.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to ensure accurate forecasting and efficient allocation of resources.
- Drive and communicate competitive assessment on your product and collaborate with the sales channel to identify and address broad industry and product trends.
- Partner with sales and marketing to plan and execute Go-To-Market (GTM) efforts including pricing, positioning strategies, collateral, sales tools, presentations, demos, and competitive battlecards.
- 4 - 7 years of product management experience, preferably with a Property Management or Investor Management SaaS solution including product ownership
- Passionate about product and customer experience.
- Extensive Product Management expertise, including: product analytics, market trends/analysis, new product introduction (GTM) process, product roadmap development, and product life-cycle management.
- Strong experience working within a SCRUM Agile environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional and matrixed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently, and take initiative
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools, like: advanced data tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau), product analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Pendo), higher-fidelity prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Marvel), product management/road mapping tools (e.g. ProductPlan), key cross-functional databases (e.g. Salesforce).
- Bachelors degree in Business/Computer Science; equivalent experience may be considered (minimum of 5 years experience in a business and technical role). MBA/MS desired.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.